So, before I went to Portland, I took a trip to a dentist covered by my insurance because I was afraid that I needed some work done on my teeth, little did I know (No thanks to the stupid dentist) I have 11 cavities that need fillings. Oh happy happy joy joy! To say the least, the dentist I saw was not a nice man, and he was very inconsiderate. I ended up coming home in tears because of how I was treated there, and vowed never to go there again! I'd rather have all my teeth fall out than ever go back there! I also felt that I would rather PAY our family dentist to do the work for me than get it done and have insurance cover it and have me treated like I wasn't even human.
So I told Dad about the way I was treated after my appointment, and today while he was at his dentist, he mentioned my experience I had at the beginning of the month, and bless this mans heart, he said that he would take care of everything for me free of charge! And of course that made me cry too!! I am still amazed that there are truly good people out there in the world!
Heaven bless you Doctor LaFeber!
3 comments:
It always pays to say something about mistreatment, improperly cooked food in a restaurant, or bad retail service, or whatever. A calm, respectful comment usually will get results from the offender, but if not, at least you got it off your chest. So write the bad dentist and your insurance company a letter detailing his behavior. Don't you want to protect other patients from him?
Wow, that's awesome! Hey, here's an idea - FLOSS YOUR TEETH and it shouldn't happen again! :-)
I DO FLOSS!!! :P
Post a Comment