Sorry that the pictures are late and a little blurry!

The people on the right (looking straight at the picture) are Joe's Mom and Dad.

Here's me with the wonderful family who I just love to pieces! Liana, who is 10 is standing on the end, Tessa is next to me, Joe is next to her, and Mr. Haydn, who is 7 (and might have to share his birthday with his brother) is in the front.
I had a picture of me and Roberta too but it looks like Tessa didn't send it to me, I will have to have her send me that one!
5 comments:
Thank you, Brenda, for sharing all of these significant happenings with us. It struck me today that you are wrapping your son around all of our hearts. He is a very loved little boy even before he comes to earth. What a great gift of love you are giving him and us as well as the family who will be adopting him. I have a feeling he will honor your name forever.
It will astound you what a blessing this will turn out to be for ALOT of people...not just you and the baby and his new family, but all of us who are watching you become the woman you want to be.
Oh man!! You guys made me cry!! Although that doesn't take a lot lately! Thank you for all your kind words.
Tessa probably didn't include the picture of us because I'm the least photogenic person on the face of the earth! I probably had a green hue to my skin anyhow ;-) Everyone already knows what I look like!
It makes me cry when I think of the selfless thing you are doing. Thane will know what a great person you are!!
Post a Comment