Thursday, March 19, 2009
So, I LOVE this family! The week I spent in Portland was one of the best weeks of my life! They are so wonderful! Sure, I came home with Isabelle's cold, but hey, it has been worth being able to spend time with the baby's new family. I feel as if I am a part of their family now too. I am now more excited than ever to have the baby, and be able to spend a week watching him with his new mommy. Saying goodbye will be so much easier after a week than after 24 hours. Besides, it isn't really goodbye, just sort of a see ya later. Life is good and I am happy! Can't believe I'm already almost 29 weeks along. Thanks for all the love and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so so so glad that you got to know your adopting family! I think that's one of the best things that could have happened in this pregnancy. This is by no means an easy experience but I'm sure it make things a little lighter on your shoulder to know that they're such a wonderful family. Hope you're feeling well!
Aren't you glad Roberta connected the dots on this one?
I am very glad that Roberta connected the dots!
Roberta ALSO got stuck with Isabelle's cold (she's my kid - it was a given I guess) but I know everyone involved had a fantastic time getting to know one another. Where are the pictures?
OH yeah!! I forgot about the pictures!!
Post a Comment