So, in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow, I will be on my way to the airport to spend 8 wonderful days with the family who will be adopting my baby. I am so excited to finally be able to meet them in person and thank them for opening their hearts and their lives to my child! They seem like a wonderful family, and I am truly blessed to have them become a part of my family. Here is a picture of the wonderful family! Tessa, Joe, Liana, ad Haydn (Who's birthday is actually my due date).

I know that as soon as I see Tessa at the airport tomorrow I am going to have to fight every urge to just cry tears of joy! This is one step in this journey I am on that I am very excited to take. I will try and take lots of pictures while I am up there and I will post them on my blog when I get home.
Wish me luck!
3 comments:
Good Luck!! I'll be waiting to hear all about it when you get back!!
No luck necessary when you know you're doing the right thing!! Things will go fine. Who doesn't love a pregnant cutie pie??
We're waiting for a report of your trip. How did things go?? xoxo
Post a Comment