Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time Flies

Time flies faster than I want it to some days, and other days it seems to just drag out! I cannot believe I only have 8 weeks and 1 day until this precious baby boy is due to be born.. Now, if he comes when he's suppose to or if he makes everyone wait a little while longer, nobody knows. Tessa is planning on being here for the birth, I know Joe would like to be here for the birth, but has responsibilities with work and with his band that he can only hold off for so long.. I just feel bad that I can't tell them that the baby is coming on this day at this time. So, it may just be Tessa here for the birth of their soon to be son.
There are times I feel that life is just flying past me, leaving me in the dust, and there is the occasional moment when I feel like I am finally able to keep up with life. I think I have decided what I want to do with my time after I have the baby, I have been contemplating going back to school.. To study what, you ask? I have no idea! But I've been seriously contemplating the thought.
So any suggestions on what I should study would be much appreciated. Seeing how I have NO idea what I want to do.

5 comments:

Karen said...

What things are you interested in? What do you do that makes you the happiest or the most fulfilled?

Ruth Sagers said...

You'd be a great CNA.

Eric and Shelene said...

Start with some generals, but I agree with Ruth!!!

April Bishop said...

Going back to school sounds like a good next step. You'll be guided into what to study and what to do... Thanks for keeping us all posted.

Unknown said...

I am very proud of you Brenda. Just remember that this is going to be a long few weeks, BUT YOU CAN DO IT!!! School you ask?? I think you would do very good with animals or BABIES!! Maybe a CNA with a hospital!