So, I have no idea what I'm going to blog about after this pregnancy is over in 3 weeks and 1 day, give or take when he decides to show up.
I went to the doctor's yesterday, all prepared for him to tell me that the baby is still breech, when the doctor told me he felt the head, I really didn't believe him. So thank you to all of you who have kept me in your prayers. They sure work! Now if only he will Stay the right direction!
In a way I am sad that he turned, because now I have no clue when to tell Joe and Tessa to come to Salt Lake so they can be here for the birth of their son. Not knowing exactly when he is going to be here stinks!! So, if you all wouldn't mind, continuing to pray for me for just a few more weeks that he will come on time, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks for all the love and support you have given me!
4 comments:
You will continue to tell us how your life is going. We'll want to hear what you're doing in school; where you're going, what you're studying, who you're meeting, etc. Where are you living, life with roommates and friends, church callings, fun dates, job offers, all that cool stuff young, single, attractive women get to do!!
My guess is that your baby will give you enough signals that Mom and Dad will be able to get there in time. In my case, Rob took 28 hours, Karrie and Lee Ann were 24 hours before the c-section. I wouldn't worry. It will be fine.
you are amazing! and so secure about your decision..I'm sure you will be blessed!
You will blog about Thane!!! And I wouldn't worry about when to tell them to come... There are, as Karen said, "signals". Be excited about it all!! You are almost done with this, and you will start a new chapter of your life!!
Hang in there Brenda! ;) And yes we do need to get together, maybe after the baby is born and then we'll have to go get ice-cream or something fun like that. Maybe when Ambs gets home! Let me know, I think I may have lost your number so if you still have mine, maybe give me a ring! :)
Post a Comment