Friday, April 24, 2009

So, I've had some people tell me that they would like to see a picture of my growing tummy, so here it is. Enjoy. Or don't, doesn't matter to me either way! Sorry there's nothing more interesting for me to blog about at the moment.

3 comments:

Dan and Emily said...

Brenda, today is the day that Dawson was placed two years ago and i look at your pictured posted and i think you are an incredible person for what you are doing for your adoptive couple. i cant tell you how much i admire you!!!! love emily

Karen said...

In the bathroom???!!!!

Brenda Sue said...

Thanks Emily! I have to admit it took me a second to realize who you were, but now I know! :D I know I'm doing the right thing when I think about families like yours!
And yes Aunt Karen, I am in the bathroom! I seem to live there nowadays!