Yesterday I found out that Jordan is to be married on the 25th of April. He has also requested a temple divorce, which I will comply and give to him. As hurt as I am that he has been able to move on so quickly, I am hoping that he will find true happiness, because I know that I will be happy again, and I feel that even people who do the wrong thing deserve happiness.
I am not going to let this get me down, I am going to go on living and enjoying my life as if the past 3 1/2 years never happened. :) Life is too short and too precious to dwell on the past. I just keep telling myself that the Lord must think I am one tough cookie or He wouldn't keep throwing stuff like that at me. But like they always say, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!
2 comments:
Wow. That was quick! Way to keep a positive attitude. And while you are going through a lot of really hard things right now, it's not going to be like this forever. Keep hanging in there. At least that's what I keep telling myself! If I can do it, so can you!
Hmmmm. Good thing we know life's not fair, right? But things are turning around for you too and a good attitude is the fastest way to happiness. And yes, thank goodness, even people who make mistakes get a chance to be happy. Isn't that why God gave us repentance and aren't we grateful he did because there's not one person out there who hasn't made a mistake...some just show more than others!! Keep your chin up!
Post a Comment