Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Food for the spirit

After having a wonderfully spiritual talk with Aunt Brenda this morning, it made me think about how we feed our bodies, but do we really feed our souls as much as we should? After feeling how amazing a full soul feels, I don't know how I could last as long as I did before today for my next spiritual feeding session. The talk I had with Aunt Brenda also reaffirmed in me, the love that my family has for me, especially when my soul is in need of as much love as it can get. The timing of Aunt Brenda and Uncle Dave was not a coincidence, the Lord knew that my soul needed to be fed, and I am grateful that Aunt Brenda and Uncle Dave listened to the spirit and gave them a reason to pass through Salt Lake.

So, what I hope to get across to you today, is to not forget that our souls need nourishment too. So remember to feed your soul! You will feel absolutely wonderful when it's full.
Thanks again Aunt Brenda! I sure love you! And I everyone else as well!!

1 comment:

David & Brenda said...

My dear Brenda, what a sweet and amazing person you are. I am grateful as well for the talk we had today. The Spirit has filled us both.
I love you.