So, what's new with Brenda? Well, I still don't have a job, and yes, I have been looking. I am feeling human again, other than a constant state of feeling icky if I don't constantly have something in my belly.. I find out on Thursday if I am having a boy or a girl.. Emotionally, I cry at just about everything, although I cried at everything before I was pregnant, but it's much worse now, just ask any of my sisters who have talked to me recently. Other than that, things are going very well for me.. I have a great support team here for me, a wonderful ward, who offer to help in any way they can whenever they see me, a great mom who makes really yummy food for me, and sometimes, she even makes me something that sounds good to me that might not have been in her original plan, just because she loves me! :D My latest "crave" has been for jello, but I made that on my own. Nothing disgusting yet, thank goodness! So, life for Brenda Sue is pretty great at the moment, and it will just continue to get better as time goes by!
Thanks for all of your prayers! Feel free to keep them coming!
3 comments:
Hi! Glad to hear you're feeling better. It only took about 7 months for me to feel human again, so count your blessings! The only thing for me that sounded good to eat - every day - was a peanut butter sandwich. Oh, and ice cream.
Isn't it amazing how much better everything is when you feel better? Who's going with you to hold your hand during the ultrasound?
I'm sure that the only reason I'm feeling good is because I'm too afraid to stop taking the unisom and B6 every night! The main thing that sounds good to me all the time, is egg salad and jello.
My mom is going to be with me on Thursday during the ultrasound.. She's getting off Temple duty early to go with me, such a nice mom!!
Post a Comment