Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wonderful Blessings

So, I am having a baby boy, I am 20 weeks along, due the 5th of June, and not only did I find out that I am having a healthy baby boy today, I informed a wonderful family that they would be receiving a baby boy! A lot of prayer and thought went into making the decision of who should raise this baby, and I believe I made a great decision in choosing this family. I know that this decision will not only bless the life of this child, but it will bless the life of this wonderful family who knew there was someone else meant to be in their family, and it will also bless my life in ways that I will never know. For the first time in this pregnancy, I feel at peace. Thank you for all of the love and support that you have all given me, it means a lot to know that I have such an amazing group of people behind me who love me and want the best for me.
I would not have been able to make the decision to give this child a better life, if not for all of you, so thank you!

3 comments:

Ruth Sagers said...

I know I commented on the macbeth blog too, but just wanted to emphasize what a good thing you are doing. What a great gift to give somebody! You are showing true unselfishness and love. I am so proud of you!

David & Brenda said...

Brenda, my heart fills with love for you. Surely you are learning, and making your own, the Christlike principle of charity.

Your example of faith, optimism, and courage is a strength to all of us. Because of the way you are facing this challenge, I know our loving Father in Heaven will turn this experience to your good and bless both you and your child. Thank you, dear Brenda, for being you. You are a great soul.

April Bishop said...

Peace is a wonderful thing. I have several friends that suffer with infertility and I know what a precious gift you are giving that family. They will love you forever, and also your son. We are praying for you.