So, here in the land of snow, I am glad to say that today I am feeling pretty good, without the aid of drugs I might add, I have managed to keep breakfast and lunch down both successfully! Hopefully being almost 16 weeks along has cured my morning sickness, but we shall see what tomorrow brings.
I am enjoying living at home and going back to my home ward and seeing all the wonderful ward members I grew up with, I feel their love and support for me every day! And I have to say that I have the best visiting teacher I could possibly ask for, there hasn't been one time she has seen me where she has not asked me if there was anything she could do for me. I love her with all my heart! And I am extremely jealous that Ryder gets to spend time with her every week in preschool! What a lucky kid to have a teacher who is so full of love and devotion to everyone around her!
I am also very grateful to have such a wonderful family!! A girl in my situation could not ask for a better support team! Thank you to all of you for everything you have done for me. Each and every one of you have a very special place in my heart that could not be filled with something else. I wish you all the best for Christmas, and may we each take time to remember the true reason for the season in the bustle of trying to get presets for everyone on our list, remember the tiny baby who was sent down to earth for each one of us.
Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
I'm glad you're starting to feel better, Brenda - I hope it lasts! I'm so happy to hear that Carol is your VT, it couldn't get any better than her! I know between her and mom you're in good hands. See you on Saturday!
That good feeling only lasted that day, yesterday ad today I feel horrid again.... And my stupid insurance won't pay for my wonder drug until I've been to the ER to be re-hydrated... So irritating!!!!
Hey, at least you HAVE insurance.
True.. Count your blessings even if they don't provide everything you need, right?
What's up these days? Have you found a job? Are you feeling OK? How's life at home?
Post a Comment