Friday, December 5, 2008

Not a lot going on

So, sadly, my life isn't very entertaining for the blogging world.. Not a lot has happened since I last posted. Hopefully I am on my way out of the whole morning sickness phase of this pregnancy, if not, it is going to be a long 9 months with expensive drugs to stop the throwing up!! My doctor put me on a medication that is given to calm the stomachs of chemo therapy patients, and it seems to work WONDERS, seeing how the phenagren (sp?) just made me throw up even MORE!! I figure $ 3.50 a pill is worth being able to eat, right?
I have enjoyed very much going back to my home ward with my parents, I could only think of one other place I would rather be at this point in my life... I truly am blessed beneath all the sorrow that has fallen upon me.

6 comments:

April Bishop said...

You've got a great attitude during this hard time. It's also a blessing to be able to recognize that you are still being blessed in hard times.

April Bishop said...

Oh, and none of us have much to blog about. I wrote about mac 'n' cheese, for crying out loud!

Karen said...

Hard times??? Dr. Laura said this morning, "Have you been beaten by an enraged spouse? Do you live on the street? Have you watched your parent, child, mate, etc. go thru chemo or death? You're not so bad off then." Isn't that the truth?? You're young, healthy, attractive, you have family who loves you and can help you. You're giving life to another human being. Now, what's your problem again??? I told you..nothing but the truth, right?

Unknown said...

Believe it or not, actually getting up and moving around (looking for a job, etc.) can help you feel better. It's just a matter of moving. If all you're doing is laying around, of course you're going to feel like crap. I had horrible morning sickness almost my entire pregnancy, for all 3 kids, yet got up and went to work every day. Sometimes you've just got to suck it up.

Karen said...

If you want to feel better about your problems, look at this family that used to be in our ward.
http://www.emmaandtaylorbailey.blogspot.com/

And Roberta is right...get moving! Get your mind off your trials and on to things you can do to make your life better!

Rob and Juliann said...

Zofran. Wonderful stuff isn't it? I've still got a few doses left for a rainy day. I've been feeling better the past 2 days so it will end soon. If not, at least it's a good way to lose weight (sadly that's the way I think of it)