Sunday, November 23, 2008

Is it almost over?

So, the Doctors appointment went well. There's only one bun in the oven, which I was kinda worried about seeing how twins run in BOTH mine and Jordan's families. Got some blood work done, once they poked me twice since the first vein she poked didn't bleed at all. (It's a good thing she knew what she was doing.) So now I go back in 4 weeks for my first official ultrasound.
I have reason to celebrate this gloriously chilly morning, I have yet to throw up today, and I am hoping that this means I am on my way out of the morning sickness phase.
Sadly, I don't have a whole lot more to talk about. This baby has become the center of my life right now. Now if only I could find a job! Anywhere!!!!

1 comment:

April Bishop said...

Just one bun is always a good thing! I was terrified until the docors told us we were just having one this last time!