Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Starting over

So, my life seems to have taken a turn for the worst. My husband and I decided in September that our lives would be better if we went our separate ways, so my marriage of three years is now over. Luckily, some good did come out of the marriage before it ended, I became pregnant in September, although I did not find out I was pregnant until mid-October. Sure I have done nothing but feel like throwing up the last month, sure Jordan doesn't want to be involved in our child's life, but none of that will stop me from keeping my chin up and being grateful I got pregnant to begin with. Because I was starting to worry that it would never happen. But it did happen, and come June 2009 I will have my own little bundle of joy! I go to my first appointment on Thursday, and I will keep my blog updated on the baby's progress.

Please don't feel sorry for me, I am feeling sorry enough for myself without making everyone else around me feel awful. All I do ask, is for your prayers that I have the strength to make it through this. Be happy for me, I have a chance to start over, to find my TRUE soul mate, and I have the chance to bring a child of God into this world. I could not be happier.

Thank you all for your love and support! It means the world to me.

2 comments:

April Bishop said...

I'm sorry. You can count on prayers from this way! (Try ginger for morning sickness. Worked for me...)

David & Brenda said...

I love you, Brenda. You are wise to count your blessings. That will take you a long way in getting through this. You are not alone. I'm sure there are many praying for you and cheering you on. And, of course, the One who loves you most will enable you to get through this. Please know my heart is with you, as well as my prayers.