Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wow, day 3 of challenge. I had to get myself back on track since I did 5 more Mason twists than I was suppose to yesterday, so I just ended up doing 35 again today. I hope this will get easier as the days go by. I am back to my dislike of jogging, even in place. I still did it, but could only do 6 minutes. I am just having a very discouraging day. I know I have to stick with this if I want to have any type of a happy healthy life, but day 3 is finding me pretty discouraged. Tomorrow is a new day and I will hopefully have a better time with it tomorrow. If I cannot get my head around the idea of jogging in place for a few minutes then I guess it is back to mister Richard Simmons, yes you can laugh at me, but there is something pleasant about him. I think it is time to go back to the drawing board for my cardio exercize, this whole jogging stuff is just depressing. On a pluse side, I am still doing the Mason Twist challenge! Looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments: