I always love thinking about the chain of life. How with the death of a loved one, comes the life of a new little one.
As heartbroken I am at the thought of saying goodbye to my loving Grandma, I am very happy to announce that in 3 months, the love of my life and I will welcome a little boy into our family. The reason I have waited so long to say anything is because I know that most of you will not be happy about the fact that I am bringing a child into this world out of wedlock, but I ask that you look at it from my point of view. The last time I tried doing things the right way, I ended up loosing my husband AND my child. This time around I am with a man who I know WITHOUT A DOUBT loves me, and I know that he will not just up and leave me. If we love each other so much , then why not get married you ask? Because we are currently very happy just the way we are. I am sure that we will get married eventually, but for now we are not going to mess with a great thing.
I know many of you will have some criticizing words you may feel like sharing, but do me a favor and keep all negative comments about my having a child out of wedlock to yourself please. This is a very happy time in my life and it would really be nice if I could just have every one's love and support. And if you feel that you cannot support me, then I guess that is your choice. I just wanted to let everyone know about this wonderful news!
2 comments:
Brenda! I saw your blog off of Holly's. That is really so exciting, and I am very happy for you. Hope the pregnancy is going REALLY well, and I cant wait to see pictures of the cute little boy or girl:)
I am so excited for you... Congrats, again!
Post a Comment