So, I post this with a ginormous smile on my face... As some of you know, my parents are going on a cruise with my Aunt and Uncle leaving from Seattle in August, well.. I had wondered why I couldn't just tag along for the ride and spend the time they are on the cruise with Aunt Laura and her gang, and Grandma, and after much annoying my parents they finally agreed to let me come with them!! So, I will be spending two whole weeks in my home away from home, and I cannot wait!!
We will be driving to Star Valley and spending a few days there for the fair, and then off to Kennewick where we will spend the night at Uncle Paul's house, and then off to Bothell! And once we get home, I have my first day of school the next day. Yes, I will probably be tired, but oh will it be worth it!! I haven't been back to Bothell in 6 YEARS!!!!!! That is 6 years too many!!
So YAY!! I get a much needed vacation from life.
3 comments:
You could venture on down to Puyallup for a few days if you wanted a change of scenery... We'll come up to say Hi, either way!
We are only 4 hours from Kennewick...IF you wanted to venture this way too! Or are you guys going through Ontario? If so we could met you there maybe for a lunch or dinner or something! It'd be great!
I am so glad Grandma will have someone in the house with her during the days. Between Andrew and Lauren working, she will really need the company. The dog just doesn't do it!! :)
Post a Comment